3/01/2013

Earthquake in Assam on 2nd March 2013 at 7AM

And the morning started with a terrific earthquake that turned the good morning into a morning full of fear and terror.

The earthquake lasted for about 20 seconds (it almost made my cry). The earthquake occurred  at about 7:05AM and I was still asleep but first then I saw the walls of my room shaking but I was feeling super sleepy so didn't move from my bed and stayed there till the end of the Earthquake.

But here the houses are strong enough to survive these small earthquakes but I hope the big brother of quake never comes to destroy everything.

I hope that everybody is okay and safe.

Why not talk about this quake on G+? https://plus.google.com/108228923687425802919
Deepak Kamat Blogger Guwahati
POSTED BY

He is a web designer and deveveloper by profession but loves to write about his city and interesting acitvities going on in it.

Writes small stories from small places in Guwahati and tries to help develop it with his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment